We understand an estate sale can be an overwhelming task.
Infinity is here to help you every step of the way.
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service that meet your specific needs and desires. Below you will find a list of services we provide to all of our clients.
* Stage home for estate sale
* Inspect, research and evaluate sale items
* Organize and properly display sale items
* Photograph select sale items to promote sale
* Secure small valuables in display cases
* Price sale items
* Utilized certified appraiser as need, no cost to client
* Advertise & Promote Sale
* Security Consultant conducts site survey to address any security and safety concerns
* Place professional signs in sale area to direct shoppers to sale
* Conduct professionally run estate sale
* Credit card processing, no cost to client
* Bilingual English/Spanish staff members at every sale
* Create a fun & friendly environment for shoppers
* Off Duty law enforcement security consultant at every sale
* Arrange haul away service, buy out, charitable donations or other services as needed
* Your house will be left clear of unwanted items
* Within 3 days after your sale we mail you cashier's check for your portion of the sale proceeds
A: No. The term "estate sale" does have a fancy ring to it, but they are not just for the extremely wealthy. All types of items are sold at "estate sales" from jewelry, cars, clothing to an old wrench. At estate sales we sell everything, but the house.
A: None. Infinity Estate Sales is paid a commission from the items sold. We never request any up front fees.
A: Please do not prepare for us or throw any items away. Call us and allow us to view
all items. Leave the sale preparations to us.
A: Yes, we feel it is important for us to be bonded and insured. This provides our clients with the additional peace of mind that comes along with dealing with an insured and bonded company. We are also one of the few estate sale companies in San Diego County that are Better Business Bureau Accredited and have an A+ rating.
A: We have a law enforcement professional on staff that is our security consultant. He insures we have adequate staffing and security procedures in place prior to and during the sale. In most cases we have at least one off duty law enforcement officer on site at all times, at no additional cost to you.
A: We stay with you every step of the way. After the estate sale we remove any remaining items per our written agreement. This may consist of arranging for a buy out company, charitable donation or other arrangements. In any case your property will be left clean and free of unwanted items. Within three business days we send you a check for your portion of the sale.
Our client has approved 50% OFF sale for all remaining items, with the exception of the formal dining room table! Everything else half off the marked price as soon as we open the doors at 9A
We invite you to join us for a great 3-day Point Loma Estate Sale Feb. 14-16, 2020. This sale is in a 7,000 SFT Home, with lots of nice items!
The sale items include a a Meissen vase, huge selection of table lamps, a vintage multi color mid century modern hanging lamp, lots of bedroom furniture, many pieces of art, several sofa, many side tables, barware, club height round table with map design on top and for matching chairs, lots of silver plate, some sterling silver, large collection of vintage costume jewelry, vintage serving cart, several coffee tables, formal dining room table, vintage Formica dining table with four chairs, several entry tables, Baldwin Baby Grand Piano, kitchenware, vintage counter top appliances and so much more!
This is a fun sale with many quality items!
Feb. 14, 2020 Friday 8am-2pm
Feb. 15, 2020 Saturday 8am-3pm
Feb. 16, 2020 Sunday 9am-3pm
IMPORTANT SALE INFO:
TO ENTER THIS SALE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO FRONT DOOR. PARKING AND SALE ACCESS WILL BE AT THE NORTH SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
Please sign up below to hear from us about upcoming sales and price slash notifications!
Copyright © 2020 Infinity Estate Sales - All Rights Reserved.