We understand an estate sale can be an overwhelming task.
Infinity is here to help you every step of the way.
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service that meet your specific needs and desires. Below you will find a list of services we provide to all of our clients.
* Stage home for estate sale
* Inspect, research and evaluate sale items
* Organize and properly display sale items
* Photograph select sale items to promote sale
* Secure small valuables in display cases
* Price sale items
* Utilized certified appraiser as need, no cost to client
* Advertise & Promote Sale
* Security Consultant conducts site survey to address any security and safety concerns
* Place professional signs in sale area to direct shoppers to sale
* Conduct professionally run estate sale
* Credit card processing, no cost to client
* Bilingual English/Spanish staff members at every sale
* Create a fun & friendly environment for shoppers
* Off Duty law enforcement security consultant at every sale
* Arrange haul away service, buy out, charitable donations or other services as needed
* Your house will be left clear of unwanted items
* Within 3 days after your sale we mail you cashier's check for your portion of the sale proceeds
A: No. The term "estate sale" does have a fancy ring to it, but they are not just for the extremely wealthy. All types of items are sold at "estate sales" from jewelry, cars, clothing to an old wrench. At estate sales we sell everything, but the house.
A: None. Infinity Estate Sales is paid a commission from the items sold. We never request any up front fees.
A: Please do not prepare for us or throw any items away. Call us and allow us to view
all items. Leave the sale preparations to us.
A: Yes, we feel it is important for us to be bonded and insured. This provides our clients with the additional peace of mind that comes along with dealing with an insured and bonded company. We are also one of the few estate sale companies in San Diego County that are Better Business Bureau Accredited and have an A+ rating.
A: We have a law enforcement professional on staff that is our security consultant. He insures we have adequate staffing and security procedures in place prior to and during the sale. In most cases we have at least one off duty law enforcement officer on site at all times, at no additional cost to you.
A: We stay with you every step of the way. After the estate sale we remove any remaining items per our written agreement. This may consist of arranging for a buy out company, charitable donation or other arrangements. In any case your property will be left clean and free of unwanted items. Within three business days we send you a check for your portion of the sale.
We will be in Point Loma February 8, 9 and 10, 2019 for a fun 3 day estate sale. This sale has a good variety of items.
Some of the items for sale include living room, dining and bedroom furniture, dining table, dinette set, several flat screen TVs, stereo gear, glassware, fine china, bakeware, kitchen items, leather sofa, display cabinet, art, deaks, rugs, clocks, chairs, home decor, coffee table, side tables, decorative mirrors, books, albums, DVDs, CDs, humidor, bar, office equipment, large collection of holiday decorations, camping gear, office desk, queen adjustable bed, beautiful barrister bookcase, full size bed, barbecue grills, and much more!
Friday February 8, 2019 8am-2pm
Saturday February 9, 2019 8am-3pm
Sunday February 10, 2019 9am-3pm
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming sales and price slash notifications!
Copyright © 2019 Infinity Estate Sales - All Rights Reserved.