Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service that meets your specific needs and desires. Below you will find a list of services we provide to all of our clients.
* Stage home for estate sale
* Inspect, research and evaluate sale items
* Organize and properly display sale items
* Photograph select sale items to promote sale
* Secure small valuables in display cases
* Professional appraiser as needed at no cost to client
* Price sale items
* Advertise & Promote Sale
* Security Consultant conducts site survey to address any security and safety concerns
* Professional signs placed in neighborhood to direct shoppers and passing vehicles to your sale
* We conduct professionally run estate sale
* Credit card processing, no cost to client or shopper
* Bilingual English/Spanish staff members at every sale
* Create a fun & friendly environment for shoppers
* Off Duty law enforcement security consultant at all sales
* Arrange haul away service, buy out, charitable donations or other services as needed
* Your house will be left clear of unwanted items
* Within 3 days after your sale we mail you a cashier's check for your portion of the sale proceeds
A: No. The term "estate sale" does have a fancy ring to it, but they are not just for the extremely wealthy. All types of items are sold at "estate sales" from jewelry, cars, clothing to an old wrench. At estate sales we sell everything, but the house.
A: None. Infinity Estate Sales is paid a commission from the items sold. We never request any up front fees.
A: As far as preparations the only thing we ask is for you to select the items you will be keeping and please
do not throw anything away.
Please allow us to view
all items. and evaluate what we can sell during the sale.
A: Yes, we feel it is important for us to be bonded and insured. This provides our clients with the additional peace of mind that comes along with dealing with an insured and bonded company. We are also one of the few estate sale companies in San Diego County that are Better Business Bureau Accredited and have an A+ rating.
A: We have a law enforcement professional on staff that is our security consultant. He insures we have adequate staffing and security procedures in place prior to and during the sale. In most cases we have at least one off duty law enforcement officer on site at all times, at no additional cost to you.
A: We stay with you every step of the way. After the estate sale we remove any remaining items per our written agreement. This may consist of arranging for a buy out company, charitable donation or other arrangements. In any case your property will be left clean and free of unwanted items. Within three business days we send you a check for your portion of the sale.
A: Yes, we offer online auctions. Often a traditional estate sales is not the right fit for a variety of reasons such as HOA regulations, lack of parking, client privacy concerns, etc.
When these situations arise online auctions are a great alternative.
THIS ONLINE AUCTION HAS A WIDE VARIETY OF VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE ITEMS SUCH AS LANDSTROM VINTAGE FURNITURE, ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE CLOISONNE ITEMS, CHINESE ANTIQUES, KACHINA DOLLS, MEISSEN CUPID FIGURINE, ANTIQUE VINTAGE CRYSTAL, FINE PORCELAIN ITEMS, ART FINE CHINA, WILMA SALOTTI LEATHER FURNITURE AND MIUCH MORE!
THIS ONLINE AUCTION HAS MANY NICE ITEMS THAT SHOW PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP. OUR CLIENT BOUGHT QUALITY ITEMS. THIS AUCTION HAS A HUGE VARIETY AND OVER 380 LOTS!
We will be adding sales and online auctions frequently this month so please
check back often for more details and get ready to bid and shop!
Copyright © 2021 Infinity Estate Sales - All Rights Reserved.